This petition was submitted during the 2015–2017 Conservative government
Petition Hold a second EU membership referendum within 18 months.
(1) Young people could not vote.
(2) Voters based their decision to leave on incomplete information.
(3) Winning margin was too narrow.
A referendum of this weight should allow 16 - 17 year old people to vote.
The UK should only exit if leave vote wins by a substantial margin.
(1) http://goo.gl/krTYyR (Independent)
(3) http://goo.gl/SXEWTS (Mirror)
To quote the UKIP leadership, the winning margin was too narrow and therefore this is unfinished business by a long way.
The very existence of the United Kingdom as we know it and of the European Union, built over 7 decades, hangs in the balance.
This petition is closed This petition ran for 6 months