Petition Make Parental Alienation a Criminal act that can carry a custodial sentence.

If a Parent, Grandparent, Guardian, Relative or Organisation that is stopping a child from seeing their biological parents or parents on their birth certificate, without a lawful reason (Child safety with formal proof) should be given a custodial sentence, like Brazil.

More details

The Case Of John William Greer Vs Pauline Hutchinson and Larne First Serve Community Social Services (1997) - Father when to court to gain custody after being denied access to his son.

Sign this petition

2,378 signatures

Show on a map


At 10,000 signatures...

At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition

At 100,000 signatures...

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Share this petition