Rejected petition Put pressure on the US government to introduce common sense gun laws
The US government contiuously fails to introduce common sense gun laws in order to protect it’s people, and yet nothing is done by other countries. A lack of gun laws does not only affect US citizens - it affects others from around the globe. The UK needs to show the US the necessity of gun laws.
- over 200 school shootings since Sandy Hook
- 21 school shootings since 2018
- 1606 mass shootings since Sandy Hook
- 80,000 Americans murdered by guns since Sandy Hook
- 0 gun control legislation passed
This petition was rejected
Why was this petition rejected?
There’s already a petition about this issue. We cannot accept a new petition when we already have one about a very similar issue.
You are more likely to get action on this issue if you sign and share a single petition.
We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards.