Petition Call a second referendum on Brexit, with first and second preference votes.
We call for a legally binding referendum to take place. Various options should be included, with voters indicating their first and second preferences.
Such a process would be fair, democratic, and, crucially, it would produce a decisive outcome, which would therefore allow the UK to move forward.
The options should be:
- Revoke Article 50 and the UK to remain in the EU
- The UK to leave the EU on the terms already agreed with the EU
- The UK to leave the EU without a deal
- The UK to leave the EU, but first negotiate a permanent and comprehensive UK-wide customs union with the EU
- The UK to leave the EU, but join the European Free Trade Association and European Economic Area
At 10,000 signatures...
At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition
At 100,000 signatures...
At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament