Closed petition Call a second referendum on Brexit, with first and second preference votes.
We call for a legally binding referendum to take place. Various options should be included, with voters indicating their first and second preferences.
Such a process would be fair, democratic, and, crucially, it would produce a decisive outcome, which would therefore allow the UK to move forward.
The options should be:
- Revoke Article 50 and the UK to remain in the EU
- The UK to leave the EU on the terms already agreed with the EU
- The UK to leave the EU without a deal
- The UK to leave the EU, but first negotiate a permanent and comprehensive UK-wide customs union with the EU
- The UK to leave the EU, but join the European Free Trade Association and European Economic Area
This petition is closed All petitions run for 6 months