Closed petition Introduce AU PAIR VISAS to allow Au Pairs from Europe easy entry to the UK

The new Brexit climate kills the dreams of thousands of young people to spend some time abroad as part of their gap year after school or during university. It's a way to live in a save place in a foreign country for a limited period of time by helping a family in their day to day tasks.

More details

I am asking the government to consider a legal, formal, straight forward route for a young, unskilled person via an Au Pair Visa to enter the UK for a limited period of time to stay in a host family legally in exchange for childcare.

Au Paring is allowed in anywhere in Europe, in any civilised Western Democracy including the US, Australia, New Zealand etc.

This petition is closed All petitions run for 6 months

460 signatures

Show on a map