Petition Establish an independent body to investigate parental concerns about NHS care

Parents can sometimes find themselves in dispute with NHS health professionals over the best care for their children. There should be an independent body that parents can go to, which can investigate their concerns.

More details

If parents challenge NHS care, it can sometimes end up with the hospital raising concerns with social services. This can put parents in a very difficult position where they feel that they can't fight for what they believe is the best care for their child. An independent body for parents to turn to in these situations is needed.

Sign this petition

17 signatures

Show on a map


At 10,000 signatures...

At 10,000 signatures, government will respond to this petition

At 100,000 signatures...

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Share this petition