Rejected petition grandparents and fathers need rights when a relationship ends

sometimes when a relationship breaks down between two parents and there is a split and the children usually stay with there mother it is made so difficult for the father and the fathers parents to see there children and grandchildren especially if the mother blames the father for the break up

More details

if a father and the grandparents have done absolutely nothing to warrant being stopped from seeing the children because the mother says so this needs to be stopped by fathers and grandparents being given more rights

This petition was rejected

Why was this petition rejected?

It’s not clear what the petition is asking the UK Government or Parliament to do.

Petitions need to call on the Government or Parliament to take a specific action.

We're not sure exactly what you mean by "rights".

You could start a new petition explaining clearly what you would like the Government or Parliament to do.

If you want mothers and fathers to be given equal custody of children in separation or divorce, you may wish to sign this petition:

If you want parental alienation to be a criminal offence, you may wish to sign this petition:

We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards.